The girls and I spent the weekend with Nana and Grand-Dad for a much needed grandkid spoiling and mommy break. Riley and Chloe are playing together more now although at times Riley is too rough. She loves it when she moves a toy out of Chloe's reach or the infamous "knock Chloe down game". But little does Riley know that Chloe is on the verge of crawling and is quite tenacious despite her layed back nature. I think Chloe will be into EVERYthing. Unlike Riley who pretty much left things alone, her sister will make up for it. Look out everyone because Chloe will be on the loose soon. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about a milstone Chloe reached this weekend. She can now wave! Of course she waves fer entire arm but she is is definitely waving. It's very cute and she is so proud of herslf.
Riley is having her fillings done this Friday morning. I don't think I only speak for myself about being apprehensive about sedation part of the procedure. Hopefully, all goes well and we can maybe use this as a reminder down the road when she asks for candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment