Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter 2009 Portrait


Check out the wonderful picture Riley and Chloe's babysitter took. She is amazing! I hope to be able to take great photos like this soon. The girls have been doing well. Riley has been learning to share her toys with her sister. Chloe has mastered crawling and is now pulling up and standing.

We had a great Christmas and the girls got plenty of spoiling by both families. Christmas Eve the girls spent time with Daddy at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I'm not sure who all was there and will let Daddy post about that. Christmas day I had the girls here at the house with Nana and Gran dad. The girls tired out after a few presents. An interesting turn of events was Riley wanting to play with Chloe's toys and Chloe wanting Riley's. I guess that is to be expected with sisters.

Here are a couple of pix....enjoy!

No comments: